Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead End

4 posters

Go down

The Dead End Empty The Dead End

Post by Ticke.Tock Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Sheldon tried to escape this one, but he couldn't his feelings for Penny was mutual. And his heat ached because of it...
She leaned closer to him now, and it was unbearable. It was them, alone, in his apartment... eating Chinese food. "We should get back to eating-", She leaned even closer, her lips nearly touching his, and he moved from his spot, to standing 20 feet away from her.
She bit her lip, "Why did you scoot away?", He swallowed hard, "Penny, this can never work."
She raised her brows. "Excuse me?", "You don't understand, this- I cannot do it. This... whatever it is.",
Penny rised up from her seat, and walked closer to him. "What are you talking about, Sheldon?",
He almost choked, "You almost kissed me.", She rolled her eyes, "Have you ever heard of a friend kiss?",
"Not on the lips, no.", he went back to his seat. This guy will never stop will he?
"Will you stop!",
"Stop what?",
"Avoiding me! You know damn straight that I like yo-", she gasped, her eyes wide, and her hands quickly brought to her mouth close.
Sheldon's right brow was raised. He almost dropped his Chinese bowl.
There was an awkward moment, his heart was racing like a racing horse, and he couldn't take it anymore, it felt like his stomach was going through so much flip-flopping it would just about to be flat. "Penny...", he said in a low-whisper.
"Sheldon, I'm so sorry-", then tears strolled along her cheek, and she left the apartment, leaving the door open.

Sheldon wanted to know what the hell had just happened... he also wanted to talk to her about it...
Ticke.Tock
Ticke.Tock

Female

Back to top Go down

The Dead End Empty Re: The Dead End

Post by Heart Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 pm

awh! How sad! but damn. you should continue!
Heart
Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by SasukesLover Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Angst, I can feel it! Wink please continue!

SasukesLover

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 am

Awh, Penny was going to tell him that she likes him! OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE!
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

https://www.youtube.com/bensferarcadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ticke.Tock Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:13 pm

"Penny...", he rapped the door.
"Penny...",
"Penny...",

She opened the door, and Sheldon was a mess. His hair looked like he ran through a train wreak. "Whats the matter?", she crossed her arms.
"I know it has been five minutes, from the 'indecent', but what the fresh hell what that all about?".
She narrowed her eyes. "Sheldon. I know you can be really condescending. Right now, is the time you should stop."
He smirked. "And why is that?".
"If you haven't notice the last 5 freaking minutes, I've almost said something to you, that would- you know- that would make us... click... sort of."
He raised his right brow. "Are you attracted to me, Penny?".
"Naw...", she sarcastically said.
"Sarcasm?".
"OHMYGOD SHELDON!",
His eyes widened. "My apologies."
"Yeah you better be sorry...", she sat on her couch. "aren't you gonna come in?"
He walked in her apartment, for a sudden realization, her apartment was clean... yes... clean...

"See you have finally clean your apartment."
"Yeah whatever-", she took a breath, "i don't want anything weird between us. Okay?"

somehow this left sheldon confused
Ticke.Tock
Ticke.Tock

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

yeah.. I hope this isn't the end. lol
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

https://www.youtube.com/bensferarcadia