Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simple Solution

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Simple Solution Empty A Simple Solution

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 am

He clenches his fists as he spies the two of them engaging in fervent kisses or a ‘make out’ as Howard called it. Ever since she declared that she and Leonard would be attempting relationship attempt number three, he’s been in a constant state of disbelief and anger.

He worries his lower lip as his fingers tug and wrinkle his layers. This is the results of their ill-fated attempts at maintaining another relationship. He desperately smooth’s the lines and loosens his teeth’s hold on his lip.

Clearing his throat, his says, “If this escalates into coitus, I trust you two will manage to relocate to a more appropriate area?”

They quickly disentangle themselves, but no amount of distance can satisfy Sheldon.

“Of course Buddy,” says Leonard, smug and sheepish at the same time.

Smug most likely at the fact that Penny is once again a participant in his bed and sheepish at being caught.

“Hey Sheldon,” says that beautiful woman with the riotous blonde curls and mossy green eyes.

He gives her a curt nod in response before opening the fridge. He scans the contents and frowns when he sees that she has been here already; the amount of milk isn’t the same and he knows that if he were to pick it up, it would definitely feel lighter.

He chooses a can of Diet Coke and stiffens when he sees her standing next to him. Sighing with irritation he says, “What Penny?”

She looks confused by his tone of voice and the posture of his body.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

He idly traces his finger around the metal edge of the can. Leonard is his roommate and friend and Penny is…well, she is his best friend. Has been since that night in her apartment when they shared a meal of spaghetti and hotdogs. He wonders if telling her about his thoughts on this doomed relationship is the proper social protocol. But, he looks at Leonard’s face, all happy and probably a multitude of emotions Sheldon can’t properly identify and her face is glowing and warm. He can’t bring himself to dim that warmth so he turns to her and says, “I’ve been working on this equation and the variables aren’t adding up.”

She tells him that she has faith in his ability to produce the right answer and hopes that it doesn’t end up turning him into that sleep deprived crazy man who frequented ball pits.

He watches the two of them head over to her apartment, hands tangling. He closes his eyes and sighs in disappointment. He knows the inevitable results of this relationship given the previous experiences and makes a promise to himself to be there for when she needs him the most.

bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2059704/axmidnightxsun

Back to top Go down

A Simple Solution Empty Re: A Simple Solution

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am

That day occurs only three weeks into the relationship. His Vulcan hearing picks up the sounds of a female crying. He climbs up the stairs, and heads towards her apartment. He triple knocks as always and by the third repetition of her name his voice softens.

The door swings open, revealing a puffy eyed woman clad in sweats.

“What Sheldon?”

He claps his hands behind his back and says, “There there.”

He looks at her in alarm as her face scrunches up and tears begin to cascade down her cheeks. He knows that social convention dictates that he offer comfort and sympathy in the form of reassuring pats and hugs but the thought of physical contact discomforts him.

“I-I thought that this time things would end up working differently. What is wrong with me?”

“Maybe your lack of punctuality or your chaotic apartment was the glaring factor.”

Her eyes flash as she speaks through gritted teeth, “If you came here to insult me then you better sleep with one eye open Moon pie.”

He swallows thickly as he tries to resist the impulse to guard his throat.

“No, that isn’t why I came here. I came here to offer sympathy although I must inform you that this was bound to happen eventually.”

“What was?”

“The termination of your and Leonard’s relationship. Given his past history with women, the data suggested a guaranteed ending.”

“So, sympathy and you rubbing in how right you were are your reasons for coming here eh Moon pie?”

He can’t tell whether she is mad or sarcastic. But she answers for him when she says, “Come in. I’ve got the noodles boiling and you can cut up the hotdogs.”

“There, there,” he says again and gives her a small, close-lipped smile when she doesn’t cry again.

As Leonard, Howard and Raj climb up the stairs, heading for the apartment, they stop as they hear the sound of feminine laughter. A very familiar laugh.

Howard and Raj glance at each other and each raise an eyebrow at Leonard.

“Dude, I thought you said you and Penny broke up a few hours ago.”

He glances uneasily at her closed door. “We did.”

“That doesn’t sound like a chick wailing over her ex boyfriend,” said Raj.

The three cautiously head over to her apartment and open the door. Penny and Sheldon are standing in front of her TV, Wii controllers in hand. Sheldon’s face is intense with concentration while Penny continues to smirk and giggle.

“Sheldon, you really are a terrible driver.”

He turns to glare at her then groans when he glances back at the screen.

“Umm, hey guys?” says Leonard.

“Can’t talk right now. I’m trying to beat Penny.”

“Beat me?” she scoffs, “More like lose to me. You’re in last place Sweetie.”

“Damn banana peel,” he mutters.

Leonard closes the door and turns to Howard and Raj.

“Women,” he says, tainting his tone with exasperation.

They sigh as well even though they all know Leonard’s experiences with women and how little he deserves that air of irritation.

When Sheldon enters the apartment, he spies Leonard sitting in his chair, a coffee mug in his hands.

He walks passed him as he deposits his messenger back in his computer chair.

“So, you and Penny seemed to be enjoying yourselves.”

Sheldon whirls around and tries to contain his anger.

“Yes, well given these past few hours and your behavior towards her, she needed some enjoyment.”

Leonard stiffens and says, “What the hell does that mean?”

“It means that when you cheated on her with that vile Leslie Winkle and I found her crying her eyes out, a game of Mario Kart seemed the best way to buoy her spirits.”

“Well look at you--playing the hero once again,” he sneers.

Sheldon stands up to his full height, noticing with satisfaction when Leonard shrinks into the cushion a bit.

“She doesn’t deserve for that to happen to her. She doesn’t deserve you in her life Leonard.”

“Oh and why is that exactly?”

“You cheat on her, you lie to her, and you don’t accept her for who she is.”

“Oh and you with your constant insults to her intelligence, punctuality and the state of her apartment makes you better than me?”

“No,” he says quietly and narrows his eyes when Leonard smirks.

“But, what does make me better is this: I accept her level of intelligence, I’ve managed to get her to somewhat achieve a level of
cleanliness to her apartment and Penny will always manage to be late but at least I can accept that.

You only see a Penny that you want to see; without flaws.”

Leonard stares at this wise Sheldon in surprise.

“And, for as long as she wants me too, I’ll always be her hero.”

He storms off to his room, leaving behind an amazed Leonard.
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am

The next morning Leonard and Penny see each other for the first time since the breakup. Contained within the awkwardness is anger.

“Penny, I-”

“Just stop Leonard. I don’t think I can talk to you just yet,” she says firmly.

The door opens behind him and Leonard watches as her face lights up and a smile graces her lips.

“Hey Sweetie,” she says as she walks past him.

He gives her a nod and Leonard watches as the two of them exit down the stairs. He can hear her laughter and it only fuels his anger towards his roommate.

“He said what?” asks an amazed Howard and Raj.

“He said that I only see this ideal image of Penny and that I don’t accept her for who she is.”

He glances over at Sheldon, missing the look between Howard and Raj.

When Leonard and Sheldon are in the car on the way home, there is a tense silence in the car.

“It’s HALO night,” begins Leonard.

“How very observant of you to notice,” he responds dryly.

“Look Sheldon, if you and Penny don’t want to play-”

“Nonsense Leonard. Any disruptions to the schedule will result in a strike.”

Well, thinks Leonard, this should be interesting.

At first everything starts out normally. The teams are chosen and strategy is discussed among the players. Penny and Sheldon
dominate the game as they have done in the past. They whisper and confer and not for the first time has Leonard wished he was privy to those conversations.

A knock on the door halts the game as Sheldon gets up to answer it. He stiffens when he sees who it is. With barely a hint of politeness, he turns to Leonard and says, “It’s for you.”

Penny and Raj glance at each other in confusion.

Leonard’s eyes widen and he quickly closes the door behind him.

“Now isn’t a good time,” he says quickly.

“But why not?”

Penny’s eyes widen when she realizes who it is. Raj squeaks and dashes towards the bathroom. She stands up, green eyes flashing with anger.

“Penny,” Sheldon murmurs when he stands next to her.

She glances up and says, “Move it Moon pie.”

He crosses his arms and says, “What do you hope to accomplish from this?”

“The satisfaction of seeing that bitch with a black eye.”

“That would escalate into a fight,” he states flatly.

She closes her eyes in defeat. “And you don’t like fights.”

“I can’t imagine anyone liking fights.”

Leonard walks in and says, “Sorry about that. It was-”

“I know who it was,” she states coldly.

“Oh,” he says, flinching.

“I think I’m done playing for tonight. Goodbye Leonard. Sheldon, would you please come with me.”

They travel across the hall and Penny stops in front of her door.

“Thank you,” she says.

“For what are you thanking me?”

“For not allowing me to punch that hoe. For being there. For everything.”

“Well you are my best friend and I understand that that’s what friends do.”

“True. But still. Thank you Sheldon.”

“You’re welcome,” he replies simply.

She steps forward and before he can guess at her intentions, she stands on her toes to place a soft kiss against his cheek. For a second, he can smell vanilla and woman.

“See you tomorrow Moon pie,” she says softly as she closes the door.

Later as he climbs into his bed, he still feels the lingering sensation of her lips against his cheek.
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

“So any plans for today?” inquires Leonard the next morning as they head off to work.

“My plans could be any number of things seeing as how today is Anything Can Happen Thursday.”

Leonard tries again. “We could go to the comic book store.”

He shrugs and says, “Maybe.”

Leonard is shocked. Not once in the span of the seven years that he has known him has Sheldon merely shrugged at the idea of going
to the comic book store.

“What’s with the casual shrug?”

“Penny mentioned something about an audition and needing help with her lines. I offered my services and, as a reward, she is taking me to that new mini golf place.”

Ah, once again it boils down to her. Leonard grips the steering wheel as he tries to control his mounting irritation. But, something’s aren’t so easily suppressed.

“Why this sudden interest in Penny? Up until now, you never gave a damn about her daily activities.”

Sheldon turns to regard his former best friend with narrowed eyes.

“Someone needs to care. After all, you failed, as her boyfriend, to display any amount of caring. You only saw what you wanted to see. It was my understanding that when people are in a relationship, you show an interest into what they do.”

“So, are you and Penny in a relationship? You, who can’t stand the idea of hugs or any form of physical contact. You’re calculating, selfish, childish and can’t stand it when you don’t get your way.”

Sheldon grips the strap of his messenger bag in an attempt to keep himself from hurting Leonard. He may not like violence but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know how to employ it.

“I suggest you stop the car,” he says calmly with a faint edge of steel lacing his words.

“Why should I?” demands Leonard, ignorant of the tightly leashed fury that gathers in Sheldon.

“Because if ya don’t”, a hint of that twang begins to seep through, a clear sign of his anger, “then my next actions will undoubtedly ruin whatever threads of friendship we still have.”

Leonard finally takes notice of the man beside him and slows the car to a stop.

“Just so we are clear, Penny and I aren’t in any sort of physical relationship. But, she IS my friend, my best friend even, and while I may be some of those things you have listed, at least I am there for her in ways that you never were. I can now understand why women can’t seem to love you.”

He slams the door shut and watches dispassionately as Leonard drives off. He reaches inside his bag for his cell phone and calls the one person he knows that will be there.

bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 am

She is anger and fury when she picks him up. Her eyes flash fire and all she can think about is grabbing that baseball bat at home and doing some serious bodily harm to that man.

“I can’t believe he just left you stranded on the sidewalk,” she fumes as she takes him to work.

“Short of engaging in a fight, this was the only safe option.”

‘What happened?”

“He doesn’t like the idea that you and I spend so much time together it seems. When I favored your plans over his, he launched into a tirade about us being in a relationship and then listed all my unsavory characteristics.”

“He actually thought we were together?” a snort of laughter breaks through her anger.

Sheldon doesn’t readily join her. In fact, something akin to…disappointment or sadness enters his thoughts. While he finds the idea of any romantic relationships laughable and not worthy of his time, hearing her easily laugh at it doesn’t sit well with him.

Penny notices the change of demeanor in him and instantly stops laughing, affecting a softer and kinder tone of voice.

“Oh, Sweetie I didn’t mean it like that.”

She reaches over to lightly pat the back of his hand for a fleeting second before placing it back on the steering wheel.

He brushes her words aside. After closing the door, he leans his head through the window and says, “Thank you for taking me Penny.”

“You’re welcome Sweetie. Are we still on for tonight?”

He doesn’t give it a moment’s hesitation. “Of course. Have a good day.”

Sheldon scans the lunchroom, his ocean eyes settling briefly at his former table. He walks past them and situates himself in a corner table.

“Did you make fun of trains again?” questions Howard.

Leonard shakes his head and says, “It’s Penny. He’d rather spend time with her than go to the comic book store.”

They stare at him in disbelief.

“So, this argument resulted because you’re jealous of your ex and roommate spending time together?” inquires Raj.

“Well,” begins Leonard defensively, “how would you feel if you broke up with your girlfriend and then find out that she ran into the arms of your roommate only hours after the breakup?”

“You make it sound much more scandalous than it actually is,” reasons Raj.

“Yeah, buddy. It is Sheldon after all,” adds Howard.

“Take his side why don’t you,” mutters Leonard peevishly.

He grabs his tray and exit’s the room without a goodbye.

Howard and Raj glance at his retreating figure, then at Sheldon before looking at each other.

“It’s like some freaky love triangle,” murmurs Howard.

“Except Sheldon doesn’t like Penny like that,” says Raj.

But they both glance at the physicist and wonder about the validity of that statement.
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am

Sheldon manages to ride home with Raj. Raj is trying to come up with the right way to phrase what is on his mind.

“So, are you and Penny-”

Sheldon pinches the bridge of his nose in irritation. “We are friends. I don’t know what Leonard told you and quite frankly, I don’t care in the slightest. The only things I feel for Penny are respect and friendship.”

“But, you do seem to be spending a lot of time with her since the break up.”

“I fail to see how this is any different from all the times I spend with you three. I understand this is what you do when you have
friends. Please, correct me if I am wrong.”

The assured and confident ending statement holds no other option but to accept his conclusion. He is never wrong.

“Do you think Penny likes you?”

“Well, she certainly isn’t unfavorable to my company.”

“No, I mean as more than a friend.”

He shrugs. “Should it matter?”

Raj stares at him in amazement but only shakes his head in response.

“Well, if you value your friendship with Leonard, I’d find a way to smooth this over.”

As Sheldon leaves, he doesn’t add that the friendship was over the moment Leonard broke Penny again.
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:12 am

Knock. Knock.

“Penny.”

Knock. Knock.

“Penny.”

Knock. Knock.

“Penny.”

“Hey Sheldon,” she says happily.

She hands him a script from her semi cluttered table.

“What exactly are you auditioning for?”

“It’s for a soap.”

He raises an eyebrow at that.

“Yeah, I know. Cheesy but it’s a start.”

“Positive thinking is always the best solution. So, whom am I playing?”

“You’re Matthew, my best friend who discovers that he is in love with me and is trying to get me to go to him instead of his friend Ryan.”

“What drama,” murmurs Sheldon.

She laughs and says, “Indeed. Go ahead.”

“Oh, Annabelle, don’t you see? I’ve loved you from the very first moment I met you,” quotes Sheldon with a roll of his eyes.

Penny chuckles and says, “What can you give me that Ryan already hasn’t?”

“He doesn’t understand you like I do. Think of all the times we’ve hung out together. Think of how much fun you had with me and think of all the times I’ve been there for you. We connect, we need each other. There isn’t another person I’d rather be with than you dearest Annabelle.”

“Oh Matthew, you’re my best friend. That friendship is something precious to me. I value it more than you know.”

Sheldon never does anything without giving it his all so begins to employ the staging instructions written before him. He advances towards Penny, coming only to stop a few inches away from her.

“Annabelle,” he says, lowering his voice, “it seems I have no other choice but to make you see reason.”

He lowers his head slightly and Penny’s eyes widen a fraction before she gently places a hand against his chest.

“That was wonderful Sweetie,” she says crisply.

Sheldon’s cheeks flush slightly as he steps back.

“Okay,” she says brightly, “I think that covers it. Now, are you ready for me to kick your ass at mini golfing?”

He rolls his eyes and says, “Penny, I think you’ll find that I am more than capable at winning in putt putt golfing. As you would say, it’s on bitch.”

She laughs and he gives his usual breathy giggle.

As they wait for her to lock her door, Leonard opens the door across the hallway. Sheldon narrows his eyes and manages to control Penny and whatever murderous thoughts Penny has towards his roommate.

Leonard watches the two of them head down the stairs and wonders, not for the first time, what exactly those two are.

bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:19 am

holy crap! OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-EDIT

damn... gotta go to bed.. well shizz... that was fucking awesome! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

heheehe sheldon was very close to penny haha
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

https://www.youtube.com/bensferarcadia

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 am

Haha I'm in the middle of writing the next part.
Oh, the naughty things I wanted him to do to her when he got that close. XD
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 pm

I know... I was like... holy- and than... AHH!!!!! Sheldon is such a tease!

and Leonard is a jackass. Why would you cheat on Penny? I MEAN WHY!?!?!!?!?!?!!?
LOL
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SasukesLover Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 pm

You got Sheldon down! love it so far!

SasukesLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ticke.Tock Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

SHELDON SHOULD'VE KISSED HER RIGHT THAN AND THERE!!!!!!!! OHMYGOD!

MORE!
Ticke.Tock
Ticke.Tock

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Epic. Simply. Epic. XD
Heart
Heart

Back to top Go down

A Simple Solution Empty Thank you everyone :) Should I post this on FF?

Post by bowtiesarecool Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 am

“I believe that is hole in one number five,” he says with a slight smirk.

Penny grimaces as she positions her ball in the direct center of the course. Her lower lip is caught between her teeth as she squints her eyes, determined to win this game.

She slowly winds back her club and hit’s the ball, holding her breath anxiously as the ball travels to the hole. It nearly makes a hole in one but, for some unexplainable reason, the damn ball decides to veer slightly to the left.

“Damnation,” she swears as she travels to her ball.

She eyes the hole, then her ball and gently taps the metal against her ball and sighs with relief as the ball sinks into the hole.

“How the hell did you manage a perfect shot?”

He grins slightly, smugly. “Penny, being a scientist gives me a greater advantage at determining the correct amount of force to exert when hitting the ball.”

“Pah,” she says dismissively, “sheer luck is what I call it.”

“Hmmm yes well, call it what you’d like; I still won,” he crows delightfully.

“Alright Mister Smarty Pants, we’re even now. I win at Mario Kart and you win at mini golf.”

He inclines his head in agreement.

“Penny, there’s something that has been troubling me for quite some time. Normally, things such as this are easily dismissed but Raj mentioned it earlier and well, it is ever present in my mind.”

They’re in the parking lot now and Penny stops, glancing at the physicist with concern.

“What is it Sweetie?”

His dark eyes shift around nervously, looking at her face then his shoes.

“He said that given the amount of time you and I spend together, one might look at it as if we were in a relationship.”

She sighs heavily and says, “Go on.”

“Well, he said that perhaps you have come to view me as more than a friend. I am not aware of any discernable differences so I thought it best to ask you so that you may provide me with the best answer.”

He watches with curiosity as her face darkens and suddenly, she is the one who can’t lift her gaze beyond her shoes.

“Damn,” she mutters.

He blinks in confusion. “I’m sorry. Is that a yes or a no?”

“Sheldon, I- shit, yes it’s true,” she says quietly.

“But, it’s fine if you don’t feel the same. I-I mean of course it’s not fine but I’d understand,” she add hastily as he looks at her in surprise.

He doesn’t say anything, merely looks at her as if she just finished talking to him about string theory.

“Sheldon?” she questions softly, her eyebrows creasing in worry.

He’s no longer the robot that he has come to be in the past five minutes. He starts walking to the car, ignoring her questions and concern.

Oh, oh I wonder what poor Shelly is going to do now? Very Happy
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 am

She eyes the man beside her with worry. He usually isn’t this quiet. He usually talks about this scientist or this theory. Instead, he merely gazes out of the passenger window, no sound emerging save for the slow and even breaths he makes.

She finds an empty parking spot and, ignoring the groans of her engine turns to him and says, “Hey Moon pie, are you okay in there?”

“Oh, I’m fine,” he says easily as if he hadn’t been quiet and immobile since they left the parking lot.

They make their way towards the lobby and up the three flights of stairs. He walks her to her door and says, “Thank you for the mini golfing.”

She gives him a sweet smile and says, “You’re welcome Sweetie.”

He turns to leave but is stopped by a light tug on his jacket sleeve. Curious, he turns to face her. She gives him no warning save for the intent green gaze pinned to his blue one. Her fingers settle gently along his arms as she raises herself up so that her lips can easily connect with his own. He is enveloped with scents of vanilla and Penny as she exerts a light pressure against his lips.

His eyes remain open, moving around nervously as he begins to feel the imprint of her curves.

She breaks contact and steps back. “You’re an amazing man Sheldon Cooper.”

She opens her door and gently closes it, leaving Sheldon standing outside her door, his fingers feeling along his lips in wonderment.

Once inside, Sheldon sets out to work on the date given to him. He grabs a black, dry erase marker and heads for his whiteboard. In a matter of seconds, he is jotting down numerous equations, trying to place everything together. He tries to isolate the terms of his formula but nothing is resolved.

He checks his watch and promises to finish this tomorrow.
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

AHHH! You must continue. AMAAZING woman!

btw I had to go to a registration thingy with the high school. Anyways... please do write more... XD
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 am

The hostility between the two physicists is so thick and heavy that just being in the same room as them would render anyone unable to
breath.

Raj is now Sheldon’s designated driver since Penny had work early in the morning. Truth be told, Sheldon isn’t sure how to act around her now that she’s gone and kissed him. That, combined with her revelations last night leaves Sheldon feeling confused---something he detests feeling.

“I told Penny about our conversation the other day.”

Raj groans and says, “And what possessed you to do that?”

“Was I not supposed to?”

“Umm, no dude.”

“Well you should have informed me that this was a secret to be kept.”

He rolls his eyes at Sheldon.

“Although I highly doubt it would have done any good seeing as how I have more tics than a Lyme disease research facility.”

At least someone understands the joke, judging by the small smile on Raj’s face.

“Well what did she say?”

“Well, it’s rather what she did,” he mumbles.

“Okay fine. What did she do?”

“She…kissed me.”

“Don’t be silly.”

He regales Raj with a raised eyebrow. “I am never silly.”

“Did you kiss her back?”

“Considering that I was surprised at her gesture and that it was a mere five second kiss, the answer is no.”

“The word ‘no’ would have sufficed,” mutters Raj.

Raj continues. “So you timed the kiss eh?”

“I-well yes. Besides, how is this relevant to the current topic? And, anyways what else was I supposed to do?”

“Dude, when a girl kisses you, you’re supposed to reciprocate the action.”

“So if Penny decides to randomly attack me with her lips, I’m supposed to return the favor?”

“I wouldn’t put it exactly like that but, yeah. Unless of course, you don’t like her kisses.”

His dark eyes glance at the physicist next to him noticing, with amusement, the light pink blush that traveled across Sheldon’s cheekbones.

“They’re nice kisses to be sure,” mumbles Sheldon distractedly, thinking of vanilla scented hair and mossy green eyes.

Raj smiles to himself at the wonderment of Sheldon enjoying Penny’s kisses. Wait until Howard learns of this.

bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:28 pm

eeep! Yay!!!!!!

omg. I am doing a fan fic sheldon & penny... ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 am

“Why is it always him?” moans a pitiful Howard during lunch at Cal Tech.

Raj sighs in agreement. They’re both thinking about the numerous grad students (mainly of the female variety) that flock to Sheldon’s side.

“I haven’t the slightest idea. But, if Sheldon’s reactions are any indication, he seems to be enjoying it.”

“Enjoying what?”

They look up to see Leonard as he is about to sit down.

Raj gulps nervously and Howard tries to school his features into nonchalance.

“Oh, umm the new Flash comic book,” says Howard.

“Doesn’t he usually enjoy that anyways?”

“Yeah but this is a special issue.”

“Right. I’ll pretend that you’ve always enjoyed talking about Sheldon’s reactions to his comic books.”

“So anyways, have you tried talking to Penny since you abandoned Sheldon in the middle of Euclid Avenue?” asks Raj in a desperate attempt at changing the topic.

Leonard shakes his head. “I’m giving it a few more days. I’ve been…rather busy,” he says trying to be discreet when glancing her way.

“I honestly don’t see what you see in her,” comments Raj.

“Yeah, how you managed to cheat on Penny with her is beyond my comprehension.”

As always Howard creates awkwardness.

“Thanks Howard. Now that you’ve brighten my day and made me feel special, what else can we converse about?”

“Why did you though?” Raj asks.

As childish and ridiculous as it may seem, he has already chosen his side, where he stands on this. He’s seeing a new side of Leonard and it’s not something he particularly enjoys.

He’s never been accepting of the part he played during their expedition to the Artic. He felt an immense sense guilt after watching Sheldon’s face transform from happiness to pain and sadness.

“I’m not even sure myself. I didn’t plan to. It sort of just happened and well, it felt natural.”

“So natural that you let it happen when you were with Penny?”

Raj stands up suddenly, amazed by the swiftness of his anger. The way Leonard speaks so…indelicately and insensitively has Raj cursing in his native tongue. With a curt nod, he heads towards the table where Sheldon sits, never looking back.

Omg yay I can't wait to read it A Simple Solution Icon_biggrin  

bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeah, Leonard is an idiot for cheating on Penny.

As always, your fanfics are so freaking good. XD Hoping for more SHENNY goodness! mmhmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm

I wanna punch Leonard in the frikkin face!

please continue! <3
Heart
Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I finally posted my new SHENNY fic on FF.NET!!! ME SO HAPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Very Happy What is the link???
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BensferArcadia Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6248336/1/The_Robot_Function

here it is! <333 XDD
BensferArcadia
BensferArcadia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesarecool Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:49 am

In the midst of the equations and formulas, the answer is so sudden and so different from what Sheldon could have imagined. It’s not the science that will help figure this thing, with Penny, out. It’s him and his involvement.

He hesitates outside her apartment, his quick mind furiously trying to figure out exactly what to say. Social situations such as this are foreign to him. How long did he spend erasing and rewriting numerous equations and formulas only coming to realize that no amount of science can correctly identify what he’s feeling?

He raises his hand to knock and with each knock, a sensation much like nausea begins to develop in his stomach.

The door swings open and there she is, blonde, green eyed and smelling of apples. It’s a scent that he is becoming familiar with.

“Yes Sheldon?”

“Penny, I need you to be aware of something.”

At her questioning look, he plunges forward. “A few days ago, you told me something… You said that you had…feelings for me. I want you to understand that I
have spent countless hours using every method, every formula I have stored in my memory, trying to figure this out.”

Her voice is soft as she asks, “And did you figure it out?”

He nods slowly. “I did but the answer didn’t leap out at me from a white board.”

“So, how did you figure it out?”

“Well, once I realized that the answer wouldn’t come from equations on a whiteboard, I started thinking of other ways to solve this. But, then I realized that it
wasn’t whether I could solve for x or y---it was just about you and me.”

Her mouth is slightly open as she registers everything that he is saying.

“So, what are you saying?”

He shakes his head and says, “Penny, Penny, Penny, I don’t see how anything I’ve been saying can be construed as complicated.”

She doesn’t retaliate; only repeats her question.

“I’m saying that the answer was pretty obvious.”

He slowly moves forward, confidence radiating from with in.

“It was a simple solution Penny,” he murmurs.

He gently shuts her door and looks at her. She raises her eyes as a tingling sensation develops along her arms. His eyes are the color of the ocean at midnight--dark and tempting.

“Sheldon?”

“I have been informed that when someone kisses you and you have an interest in them, it’s best to reciprocate the action.”

“You-you want to kiss me?”

His face colors and he averts his eyes but the small nod of his head has Penny’s heart racing.

“Honey, have you done this before?” her voice is soft and lovely.

“If you count that debacle with Leonard’s mom, then yes.”

“I definitely don’t count that,” she says with a slight shudder.

“Well then, I guess that’s your answer.”

She tentatively walks forward until her vision is filled with an image of a chest clothed in a blue Superman t-shirt.

She places one hand on his chest, gritting her teeth at the onslaught of sparks that ignite when her palm lays flat on his chest.

“Put your hands on my waist,” she murmurs, guiding him.

Those long fingers settle firmly against her flesh and she can’t help but close the tiny gap between them. She brings her free hand up to settle snugly around his neck, lowering his head.

“You doing okay?”

“P-penny.”

He licks his lips nervously and the fingers on her hips tighten.

She closes her eyes and settles her lips against his. His own eyes are wide and full of amazement. Kissing Penny shouldn’t feel this good. The endorphin rush is
powerful in its intensity.

He closes his eyes and gives in to that male instinct buried deep inside.

Her tongue sweeps along his bottom lip in a very suggestive invitation. He opens his mouth and shudders at the contact of her tongue against his.

Her hands make their way from their perspective places to tousle that neatly combed crop of dark hair.

He can feel every curve of her body and this knowledge only increases the levels of oxytocin in his system.

Her lips make a pathway from his lips to the side of his neck, sucking softly along his skin.

“What made it simple?”

He steps back to regard her drowsy green eyes. “Because I realized that the answer was one I had found a long time ago and just never realized it until now.”

She smiles as she cups his face between her hands. “Well, I’m glad you finally figured it out.”

“And Leonard?”

“Leonard will have to deal with our decision. Maybe he’ll find a simple solution to this as well.”

“I hope you don’t mind that I told Raj about you kissing me last time.”

She chuckles and says, “I probably should have put a warning on that one.”

“It might have been in your best interest,” he responds.

“Come on Moonpie, I’m craving that pizza across the hall.”

And whenever someone questioned Sheldon about his unfinished problems, he merely shrugs and says he already figure it out sometime ago.

No one can understand why Penny and Sheldon are the only two to smile at that comment.

Oh I loved your fic <333 I hope you continue. AMAZING
bowtiesarecool
bowtiesarecool

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: